Universal Credit – Help to claim

Claire Brown News

Citizens Advice South Hams offer support with making a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.

  • Their trained advisers can help you to:
  • Set-up your Universal Credit account
  • Complete your claim to-dos
  • Verify your identity

Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre

Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and they’ll work out what support you need.

Visit us: Follaton house, Totnes, TQ9 5NE 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 4pm Mon to Thurs

Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444

You can find more information on Universal Credit on the Citizens Advice website.