We need you – as a Friend
- Know you’re making a difference to people’s lives
- Receive regular updates on our work
- Join us for an open day each year at our offices in Totnes
- Help us build a network of Friends as:
- Fundraisers to help with cake bakes, pub quizzes, sponsored runs and other events (we have lots of ideas).
- Donors to help by simply making a financial contribution to our work, either as a one off payment or a regular donation by downloading our standing order mandate form and Gift Aid declaration, the standing order can be amended or cancelled at any time
If you would like to become a Friend of Citizens Advice South Hams, we would love to hear from you, either:
Help us build our 50/50 Friends Group
We are looking for 50 people to become a 50/50 Friend who will each aim to raise £50 for us in 2018. To join the 50/50 Friends Group all you need to do is have a go.
Could you raise £50 by:
- Holding a cake bake
- Running a pub quiz
- Doing a sponsored run/walk/triathlon
- Thinking of a new way of raising £50
Did you know? Citizens Advice South Hams is a local independent charity that every year helps thousands of local residents resolve problems with debt, housing, homelessness, disabilities, benefit entitlement and more. We champion citizens’ and consumers rights, watch for unfairness …