PLEASE NOTE: Deadline extended to Wednesday 28th September at noon
We are looking to recruit an experienced Advice Services Manager who is able to lead the advice team in providing a high quality advice and information service across our advice locations, specialist advice projects, and through our telephone and digital access channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to design and develop future service delivery and ensure that advice needs are met across South Hams. The role will involve ongoing review of all our existing service delivery routines with a view to increasing efficiency, coordination and integration of all parts of the service as well as establishing and maintaining working relationships with partner organisations and other service providers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Substantial recent experience of advice work including advising on welfare rights, employment, housing and debt and of advice session supervision
- Significant experience of staff management and volunteer supervision and of developing service provision to best meet client needs
- Proven experience and understanding of implementing quality assurance systems
- A commitment to placing the client at the heart of all service provision
- An understanding of the changing needs of advice delivery and how this relates to the client journey
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full application pack or try the links below:
Deadline Sept 28th 2016